We are looking to build our teams with somebody who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Experience: 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor Degree in with relevant work experience
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Develop Web APIs for Data Processing, PowerShell scripts to deploy windows services.
· Develop Windows Services to fetch data from External Services on scheduled Intervals.
· Develop effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications.
· Analyze system requirements and existing business processes and information systems.
· Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements simple to moderate software applications.
· Address business functionality enhancements and bug fixes for an existing application.
· Work on bug fixes for the existing Cash Management application.
· Work on tools like Jenkins, Jira/Confluence & ELK as project needs.
· Work on SQL procedures to save/retrieve/modify data in SQL server database.
· Participate in daily-standup meetings and bi-weekly release demos.
· Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
· Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
Job Required Skills:
27 World's Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.