We are looking to build our teams with somebody who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Experience: 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or a related discipline
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Work on ETL from Customer generated application specific generic extractors LIS, LO, CO-PA and SAP BW/BI 7.0 content.
· Deliver the objects in quality performed Unit testing and record the test results in unit test cases documents in Quality Center Tool.
· Create and define the Hierarchies for various reports based on the Business rule of the Organization.
· Work in Unit test, Integration testing, User acceptance tests (UAT) in validation of data to the Database.
· Involve in troubleshooting issues in reports like poor performance and bad data.
· Closely work and support Business users, Developers, Tester (UT, SIT and UAT).
· Generate reports by using master details, cross-tabs, slice and dice and drill mode as per the requirement of the end-user.
· Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
· Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
· Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
· Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
· Gather requirements from functional users in Purchasing, inventory, finance and sales for cross functional analysis.
Job Required Skills:
27 World's Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.