We are looking to build our teams with somebody who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or software engineering, with equivalent relevant experience
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Conduct various reviews, risk analyses activities with primary focus on review and approval of validation test scripts and incident reports.
· Participate in change control activities as part of enhancements, defect fixes, data migration activities.
· Provide guidance to change leads to ensure compliance with established procedures as well as assist teams in creating recommended SDLC deliverables.
· Apply a risk-based approach and prioritize validation activities in line with the project schedule.
· Implementation of GxP (GMP, GDP, GLP, GCP) requirements into the systems.
· Review and approve validation test protocols for enterprise applications and quality systems. Perform periodic reviews on regulated/quality critical systems.
· Coordinate with cross functional teams from different projects to complete validation deliverables on time.
· Assist system retirement/decommissioning activities as needed, with primary focus on data migration and data archival from legacy systems, ensure data has been completely migrated/archived into replacement system.
Job Required Skills:
27 World's Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.